We continue as an active, engaged faith community during these pandemic times! Our worship services and regular activities, studies and classes are virtual. We do gather outdoors at our facility for a variety of weekly and monthly events. Please see the schedule of events for details.
We hope that you will visit in person as soon as health guidelines allow in person worship and gathering to resume.
Our Sunday morning worship service features beautiful liturgy, hymns, scripture readings, and a thoughtful sermon. Worship starts at 11 am and usually concludes by about noon every Sunday morning in the Sanctuary. We are comfortable being casual, so no need to “dress up”. We are always happy to welcome you, whoever you are!
We have Sunday School classes for children and adults, as well as a nursery for very young children. Signs will point the way, but always ask if you have any questions or need directions to the appropriate location:
- Nursery – lower floor of the rear of main building. 9:45 am until after the worship service.
- Lectionary Adult Bible Study -2nd floor in rear of main building, last room on right. 9:45 a.m.
- Children’s classes – 2nd floor of the Education Building. 9:45 a.m.
If you are attending worship, please sign our friendship pad, provide any contact information and introduce yourself to those around you. EPC members and friends want to give you a warm, hearty welcome! An informal “Lemonade on the Lawn” following each Sunday service is a great time to meet people and enjoy lemonade and snacks.
There are many other occasions to visit as well, including a Centering Prayer service Thursday evenings at 8:00 PM, occasional series like Wine and Wisdom Class Series, and many other service and seasonal events. See the Home page as a gateway to all the possibilities. As we often say, there is room for everybody at Emory!
Emory Presbyterian Church is located at 1886 North Decatur Road in Atlanta, adjacent to Druid Hills High School and near the campus of Emory University. It is 1/2 mile west of the intersection of Clairmont Road and North Decatur Road, on your right if you’re coming from Clairmont.
- From I-85: Take exit 91, Clairmont Road, and turn south, toward Emory University. Go 3.9 miles to North Decatur Road, turn right onto North Decatur, and go 1/2 mile. The church is at the corner of Westminster Way and North Decatur. (Westminster Way is U-shaped and meets North Decatur twice, so if you don’t see a church on the corner, go a little farther to the NEXT corner of Westminster and North Decatur). Turn right on Westminster and left into the parking lot behind the church.
- From the east side of I-285: Take US-78 west (exit 39), which ends by merging with Lawrenceville Highway. Lawrenceville Highway bears right and turns into Scott Boulevard. The next intersection is star-shaped. Turn right onto the major cross street, which is North Decatur. Go 1.4 miles. The church is at the corner of Westminster Way and North Decatur. (Westminster Way is U-shaped and meets North Decatur twice, so if you don’t see a church on the corner, go a little farther to the NEXT corner of Westminster and North Decatur}. Turn right on Westminster and left into the parking lot behind the church.